Just little bit about us
Deetz Performance Specialties has been crafting custom vehicles for over 30 years. This Bay Area business began by building primarily off-road vehicles, but as business grew satisfied customers began bringing their hot rods, classic cars and trucks, muscle cars and daily driver vehicles to the shop. Customers rely on Deetz’s experience and knowledge to deliver exceptional results on a variety of projects. Every vehicle that comes into Deetz Performance Specialties’ shop is handled with care and precision. Deetz’s award winning work has been showcased locally and nationally, and vehicles from their shop can be seen anywhere from the street, to Baja or featured on the front cover of a National magazine.
Here are just a few areas of the shop’s expertise:
- Hot Rod and Classic Car & Truck fabrication and assembly.
- Custom steering and suspension for any vehicle.
- Disc brake conversions for any type of brake system.
- Engine and transmission conversions that will perform when completed.
- Rear-end gear changes and conversions for any vehicle.
- Complete electrical wiring systems and repairs for any vehicle.
- Custom front-end alignment.